What bridesmaid style do you prefer?
- they look elegant
- they’re a bit harder to organize compared to saris because the length has to be fitted + the blouse
- usually you need someone there the day of the wedding to hep with dupattas
- consider weather. This couple got married outdoors in Phoenix. White reflects heat – so she did her bridesmaids a favor by selecting it!
Notes for future brides
- notice these dupattas are light and sheer. You might want to consider whether all your bridesmaids are ok with that.
- accessories add flare too – these matching gold clutches are cute. Jewelry, hair pieces, hair styles, and chudiyan
add to the overall look.
- they’re comfy!
- easy to put on
- your friends could/would want to wear it again
- look great!
- once you get the measurements for the chudidar, the rest is pretty simple. notes for future brides:
- notice above, they didn’t vary the length of the salwar
- love the matching bouquets for each bridesmaid! They add a lot of beauty to the event and the photos!
- This bride had an Anand Karaj so chudidars were a bit easier for sitting too!
Above: This is a gorgeous chudidar style! Conservative with the long sleeves , but look how they’re nicely fitted.
The borders on the bottom and the sleeves coupled with the heavy designed dupaattas, make this a beautiful style!Saris are the bridesmaid’s darling. We can’t get over how gorgeously feminine and chic they are!
- bursting with style and femininity!
- they’re easy to organize for your friendsthey’re universal!
- EVERYONE looks good in a sari!
- you can do fun designs with the blouses (and that’s not hard to do).
notes for future brides:
- decide on the overall look blouses with/without sleeves? plain-ish or with work?
- identical blouses be identical or varied styles (see photo below with the blue saris)
- tied Bengali style? Gujarati style? Covering the shoulder and part of the arm?
- We don’t recommend open pallu for bridesmaids because the sari’s just harder to handle.
Above: the morning of the ceremony, the bride gifted each bridesmaid matching chudiyan and bindis.
She also arranged hair appointments and breakfast as they arrived pretty early!
These are lovely gestures that add to the happiness of the day!
Looking for matching bridesmaids and groomsmen outfits for your wedding?
We can help you!