Share these details with your florist. You’ll thank us later!
- The venue – if the florist has worked there before he/she might know nuances about the space i.e. the mandap i set up on a slightly sloped or elevated area. Prior experience at the venue also helps the florist know how much time they need to set up there.
- Your favorite flower(s).
- Your vision for each event and item: sangeet/garba, the mandap, aisleway, centerpieces, sweetheart stage. The more details about colors, lighting, fabrics and florals you can provide – the better.
- The budget. Once you have a trusted partner, sharing your budget can be helpful for the florist to think creatively within the time and budget constraints.
- Other people that will be involved with decor – the DJ who will be doing lighting, rental companies, the planner. Clarify each company’s roles and responsibilities. Ideally you’ll work with companies who already have a great working relationship established.
- Event schedules – the florist will plan arrival, setup, tear down etc. accordingly.Brought to you by
The best place to discover South Asian-friendly wedding venues.
Visit our main site to start your venue search today!You might enjoy the decor section of of our blog too!