Venue costs for an Indian wedding are often very different than their costs for other weddings. This is because of the many nuances Indian weddings have, such as outside catering, baraat, multiple events, and consumption bars.
This guide is meant to steer you in the right direction in terms of the types of venues that will be right for you, based on your total wedding budget AND tells you what you can expect at those venues in terms of policies and amenities.
So, before you waste a lot of time calling venues, here are some steps that will save you time:
- check out the chart below
- download our Indian wedding budget infographic, showing you AVERAGES of what each item you’ll need at your wedding costs. Notice, I capitalized averages – that means some vendors will be higher, some lower, but on average that’s how much things cost.
- Now that you’ve looked at this chart and the infographic, think about your wedding budget and what will work for you.
- Check out our guide on How Venue Fees Work for an Indian Wedding.
- Based on that, refer to the ShaadiShop website to see venues that match what you’re looking for. On the website, you’ll also see cost breakdowns, what amenities are included, and a lot more detailed info about each.
- Click the “Request a Quote” button for any venues you’re interested in and we will gather the quotes and special packages and deals.
Cover photo: Greycard Photography