- Large hotel in the heart of the South Asian community in the East Bay
- Staff is very familiar with Indian weddings
- Ceremony Capacity: 600
- Reception Capacity: 450
- Allow Outside Catering? YES!
- Allow Horse Baraat? YES!
- Allow Elephant baraat? YES!
- Allow Car Baraat? YES!
- Allow indoor ceremony flame? YES!
- Outdoor ceremony space: None
The Fremont Marriott is very experienced in Indian and all types of South Asian weddings. Whether you’re looking to host a Hindu, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Christian or any other type(s) of South Asian wedding, the staff at the Fremont Marriott looks forward to working with you.
- Ceremony: Approx. $3440 including service charge and tax.
- Reception: approx. $93 per person including service charge and tax.
You might be wondering, if the venue isn’t providing food, then what are you getting for these per person fees? Answered here.
Request a Quote/Info from the Fremont Marriott