Your big Indian wedding is just around the corner. You’re crossing all your “t’s” and dotting all your “I’s” So what info does your DJ need for the day of the event? Here’s a quick list of something to consider:
- Does the DJ need a 6’ table to set up on?
- Does this table need linen matching the décor?
- Do you need to order power for the DJ? How much power does he need?
- Provide the DJ with a Floor Plan
- Provide the DJ with a Timeline
- Groom’s Entrance Song
- Wedding Party Entrance Song
- Bride’s Entrance Song
- Recessional Song
- Songs for Grand Entrances
- Names of everyone entering
- First Dance Song
- Cake Cutting Song
- Music for Performances
Hire a thorough and attentive DJ who will ensure these items aren’t missed.
ProTip by Raj S. Gujral, the founder and owner of Sound Nation, providing full service DJ, Mobile DJ, Dhol, Lighting, AV for over 20 years. Check back with us every week on #ThoughtfulThursday for Sound Nation’s one-of-a-kind tips for South Asian weddings!
You might also like their advice on basic reception lighting that won’t break your budget.
Visit our main site to find your dream venue and access
exclusive ShaadiShop prices!