Are you looking for a way to make your skin feel soft and supple?
Multani mitti makes a fantastic, purifying veil. It is rich in minerals and when applied to the skin as a paste it helps circulation. It becomes dry and gradually retains the dead skin cells on the highest point of the skin while also expelling oil. It has many skin benefits such as:
- Dissolving dirt and skin impurities
- Acne scars
- Brightening skin
DIY Face Mask:
- Chickpea Flour aka Gram Flour aka Besan (1/2 tbsp)
- Multani Mitti/Fullers Earth (available at most South Asian grocery stores) (1/2 tbsp)
- Water (1tbsp)
Mix ingredients together and store it in an air tight container for daily use. You can store and use this mixture for up to 1 month.
How to use:
- Wet your face with water
- Using a small amount of the mixture make a paste
- Apply the paste to your face spreading evenly
- Leave on for 3 minutes (or until dry)
- Wash off with warm water
Note: Moisturize your skin with your favorite moisturizer after using this mixture. It will leave your skin smooth and healthy.
Disclaimer: As with any skin care regimen test patch an area of your skin first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. It is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen.