- A unique, waterfront resort in Long Beach, California
- Arrive for your baraat by boat!
- Waterfront baraat path
- One of the best baraat paths in SoCal! Scroll down for the wedding highlights video.
- VERY experienced with South Asian weddings
- Outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour space
- Outdoor Ceremony: Vista del Mar waterfront ceremony venue with views of the Long Beach skyline seats up to 325 guests
- Outdoor Ceremony: The Esplanade features views of Long Beach Harbor and the city skyline. This venue seats up to 250 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony: Jardin de Palmeras seats up to 150 guests in a setting with palm trees and a waterfall. During November to February a clear tent will be provided.
- Lagunita Pavilion (fully covered Pavilion): 250 guests though most save this space for the reception
- Lagunita Pavilion: seats up to 450 guests in the outdoor, covered Pavilion.
- Select from 3 other ballroom spaces with capacities ranging from 150 to 230 guests
Hotel Maya Outside Catering Wedding Packages
Complete the form below for more info and date availability.
- Allows Outside Catering? Yes
- Allows Horse Baraat? Yes
- Allows Elephant baraat? Yes
- Allows Car Baraat? Yes
- Option for boat baraat? Yes
- Allow ceremony flame? Yes
Like This Venue? Request a Quote.
Cover Photo: Lin and Jirsa Photography
Video: Robles Video Productions
How ShaadiShop Works
Search for venues by location and further filter by geography, price, capacity.
Detailed venue profiles have the Indian and South Asian-specific info you need.
Fill out the form for each venue that you’re interested in and the venues will reach out to you.
The Largest Indian Wedding Venue Marketplace
One thought on “Hotel Maya”