Brides: Here’s How to Get Longer Thicker Tresses
The key: mustard oil
How is mustard oil beneficial to hair health? Well, it’s full of antioxidants, essential alpha fatty acids, and multi vitamins like A, D, E, K, and other minerals. Mustard oil which is called ‘sarson ka tel‘ in Hindi, is your best friend. It nourishes hair follicles and immensely helps with split ends, hair loss, dry and dull hair. If used correctly it can do wonders for you! And we’re going to share how to use it!
All you need is mustard oil which you can find at any South Asian grocery store.
- Warm a small quantity of the oil for 20 seconds
- Massage the oil into the scalp going down to the tips. Start at the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash. You might want to invest in a hair net of some sort.
- If your hair is extremely dry you can also leave it on overnight as a deep conditioner.
- Use mustard oil up to twice a week but at least once per week!
You’ll be surprised at how shiny, conditioned and soft your hair will feel. For maximum impact on your wedding day, start now and make it a habit!
ProTip provided by Beauty by Rani, offering full bridal makeup services in Southern California for over 8 years.
Cover image: Greycard Photography