- Elegant luxury hotel in the heart of SF!
- How cool would it be to have your baraat in the middle of the city!
- Click here for more info about the Hilton San Francisco Union Square and their sister property the Parc 55.
- Ceremony Capacity: 3000+
- Reception Capacity: 2000
- Allow Outside Catering? YES!
- Allow Horse Baraat? YES!
- Allow Elephant baraat? YES!
- Allow Car Baraat? YES!
- Allow indoor ceremony flame? Yes, but you’ll need a fire permit from the Fire Marshal.
- Outdoor ceremony space: None
Note: a baraat may require you to get city permits and pay fees to have streets blocked off.
- Ceremony: Approx. $7125 including service charge and tax.
- Outside Catered Lunch: Approx. $78 per person including service charge and tax.
- Reception: approx. $93 per person including service charge and tax.
- Click here for more details about pricing and details about the Hilton San Francisco Union Square and the Parc 55.
You might be wondering, if the venue isn’t providing food, then what are you getting for these per person fees? Answered here.
Request A Quote:
Portia Amofa (Catering Sales Manager)
Want to save time? Use our email template to request a quote.