What are the most most important aspects of planning an Indian wedding? This is subjective. In this article we present our opinion.
- Customize and personalize the day to ensure the enjoyment of the couple and their families. It’s their most special, life-changing day. And, the couple and their families worked hard to plan – they should enjoy it.
You can be as low key or extravagant with customization as you wish! See photos below of a 9-foot wedding cake as well as a custom-made circular dance floor!
2. Always keep your guests’ comfort and enjoyment in mind. If your guests are having a good time it transforms the energy throughout the celebrations. Guests remember their experience.
- Was it easy to get to the venue?
Was there sufficient sun shade during the ceremony? (outdoor weddings)
- Did the speeches have a lot of inside jokes so they’re boring to most guests? or were they entertaining?
Were there too many dance performances?
- Was there time for guests to dance? Was the music good?
These are, in our opinion, the most important aspects of planning an Indian wedding that will determine whether your guests have a good time. The better job you do at these, the most fun everyone will have!
The Largest Indian Wedding Venue Marketplace
Cover image: Global Photography