How to get rid of Under Eye Dark Circles for MEN AND WOMEN!!!!
Dark under-eye circles effect both men and women…and disproportionately South Asians. There are many reasons dark circles can appear under your eyes such as stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, and/or genetics.
This is a very effective homemade solution which contains skin lightening and cooling properties that will wonders for those dark circles.
What you need:
- Rose water-100ml (available at South Asian grocery stores and Amazon).
- Cucumber juice-100 ml (blend a cucumber)
- Cotton Swabs
- A cup
- Mix 1 teaspoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice in a cup.
- Let the mixture settle for a few minutes.
- Dab the cotton swabs in the mixture and place on the eyes.
- Leave the swabs on for 15 minutes. Wash off the excess using cold water.
- Do this twice a day for the biggest impact.
You can make enough cucumber juice for up to two days and store it in your refrigerator, but I recommend adding the rosewater before each use for maximum freshness.
ProTip provided by Beauty by Rani, offering full bridal makeup services in Southern California for over 8 years.