Indian Wedding Features:
- One of the most budget-friendly venues in Orange County
- Newly renovated Grand Ballroom
- Outdoor cocktail hour space
- Staff VERY experienced in Indian weddings
- Minutes from Disneyland!
About Delta Marriott Anaheim:
- Located in Anaheim, Orange County, California
- Approximately 14mi. north of John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Event Amenities: tables, chairs, linen, silverware, glassware, china, dance floor, lighting, servers, staff, and more.
The Delta Marriott is a fantastic venue for couples that are looking for a nice venue that won’t break your bank account. It’s also a really good option for couples that are looking for a lower cost venue for their sangeet or garba compared to the wedding/reception venue. Since the Delta Marriott is in North Orange County it’s in close proximity to venues southbound to Newport Beach or northbound to Long Beach.
Complete the info form below, tell us more about your wedding vision and needs, and we can help you with options.
- Santa Rosa Patio (outdoors): 220 guests
- Indoor ceremonies for up to 800 guests
- Select from 2 Ballrooms with capacities up to 550 guests. The Santa Rosa ballroom comes with the adjoining terrace patio.
- Allows Outside Catering? Yes
- Allows Horse Baraat? Yes
- Allows Elephant baraat? Yes
- Allows Car Baraat? Yes
- Allows Outdoor Ceremony Flame? Yes
- Allows Indoor Ceremony Flame? Yes
- Consumption Bar Option? Yes
For Sikh weddings, since there are two Gurdwaras in nearby Buena Park, most couples choose to have their ceremony there. The Delta Marriott is a fantastic venue for a reception.
For Muslim weddings we’ve helped couples with events: the ceremony, Valima. Often a concern is being able to met the venue’s Food & Beverage minimum. The Delta Marriott has one of the lower minimums in the area. And here are some ideas.
Fill out the form below. Tell us about your wedding vision.
We can help you with options.
Indian Wedding Planning Guides
How do food & beverage minimums work?
Understanding consumption vs. package bar options
How hotel room blocks work
Costs that are often overlooked at Indian weddings
More Indian Wedding Planning Guides