Indian Wedding Venue Features:
- Vista Lawn ceremony venue overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Newly renovated modern resort
- Indoor-outdoor cocktail hour with ocean views
- Staff VERY experienced in Indian weddings
- Vista Lawn: ~600 guests (2 lawns that seat 300 each; see photo below)
- Indoor Ceremony: ~700 guests (most couples prefer the outdoor ceremony)
Select from 5 Ballrooms with varying capacities: 180-600 guests with a dance floor.
*The Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort has established relationships with Indian caterers. Instead of arranging the catering with on your own, the Hilton can manage it for you. You will still decide on the menu; but the hotel staff will arrange everything from there. This is a service only a few venues offer as a convenience so you can focus on other aspects of wedding planning.
- Vista Lawn (most popular): ~$4500
- Huntington Pool: ~$5500
- Beach Ceremony: ~$4500
Indian Wedding Venue Friendliness
- Allow Outside Catering? YES!
- Allow Horse Baraat? YES!
- Allow Elephant baraat? Sorry no ele’s allowed in Huntington Beach
- Allow Car Baraat? YES!
- Allow ceremony flame? YES! Though most couples opt to have an outdoor, oceanfront ceremony but they do allow the flame indoors as well. You may be required to get a permit and pay a fire watch fee.
Additional Venue Info:
- The Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort welcomes all types of wedding ceremonies. The resort staff has experience in all types of South Asian weddings in addition to back-to-back ceremonies.
- Good venue for a destination wedding? Yes
- Closest airport: John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Video: Robles Video Productions
Request a Quote/Info from the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
Cover image: Jim Kennedy Photographers